Applications for the post of Community Connector is now closed.
Interviews have taken place.
Announcement of successful candidate will be made shortly.
We are looking for one Community Connector to cover central belt of Scotland
We want to interview mid August (week beginning 14th Aug)
We want person to start week beginning 28th Aug
Hours: 20 hours per month
Fee: £22/hour (paid monthly)
Status: Freelance/sessional/Self employed
Initial training provided
Cut off date: 7th August 2017
Sign Language Interactions provide contactSCOTLAND
Now looking for a community connector
Community Connector start in end August for up to 4 months
Maybe after extend
Community Connector responsible /what?
- Promote deaf community using contactSCOTLAND
- Run local help workshops/meetings
- Information on how install app
- What contactSCOTLAND can be use for
- Simple/basic technical help
- Visit deaf club/groups/Voluntary organisations
- Short video clips
Download here: Application form M/soft Word
return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use this online form: